Thursday, January 28, 2010

Breakfast in Paris

I'm not sure why MIHH thinks it's funny to take photos of me while I eat, but apparently it's hilarious. Maybe because I'm so small? Still, you don't see people taking photos of the Pygmies while they eat, do you? No, you do not. But I digress. MIHH took the pictures and I might at well show you. BTW, some Japanese tourists staying at our hotel thought I was dashing and amusing and asked if they could take my photos too. Of course I agreed. Who am I to turn away my adoring public? I wonder if I'm on some random Japanese blog?

One thing the French do well is bread. And we ate a lot of it. Mostly because that's what hotels serve you at breakfast. Look at those croissants. Golden brown and flakey. Delicious.


I sat down on to enjoy one.


And look, they have a French Laughing Cow! Tasty.


Noooooo! It's mine! You can't have it. I can completely eat it. Chocolate croissant goodness.


I told you I could eat it. Now, could someone roll me out of here?

Sheesh that was embarrassing. You'd think MIHH and Mr. HH would give me the respect I deserve as a scholar, teacher and archeologist, but no. No they do not. It's a good thing I like them.

Next time, we'll have a look at my adventures at La Tour Eiffel and Les Invilades. You do not want to miss that. And I promise, no more food pictures.

10 comments:

  1. Um, you my friend, are hilarious. the thought of you posing that guy makes me LOL>.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is HILARIOUS!! Bravo, clever, wonderful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!

    Blessings,
    LMM

    ReplyDelete